4 Channels GSM VOIP Gateway
GoIP GSM Gateway bridges the GSM and the IP networks by enabling voice communications. It is installed on the Mobile SIM Card, you can register the GSM telephone on the VoIP Softswitch. it can be easily combined into arbitrary number of channels of Large Gateway Group. Low price, perfect sound quality and powerful function make GoIP GSM inevitable choice of system Integrators, traffic Business and soft switch Manufacturers.
The GoIP series gateway is a broadband relay gateway newly developed. It is a new product for seamless connection between the GSM network and VoIP network. When the mobile phone SIM card is installed in the GoIP, users can register the GSM phone to the VoIP softswitch system. Through the GoIP, users can realize the uplink and downlink calls between the GSM network and the VoIP network. In addition, the GoIP supports the transparent transmission of the caller number from the PSTN to the VoIP.
GoIP is designed to work in conjunction with key phone systems and IP-PBX to provide GSM communications. The extensive compatibility of the GoIP makes it an ideal choice to be deployed in multi-vendor open architecture VoIP networks. GoIP is a great way to provide fast phone service deployment where regular PSTN line may not be readily available. GSM gateway also provides significant savings in usage, infrastructure and maintenance cost compared to conventional PSTN.
The GoIP features embedded SIP and H.323 protocols with flexible setting. The bi-directional password authentication (call authorization) and trust list authentication greatly minimize the risk of charge losses and the flexible routing function can meet special requirements of various call forwarding. In particular, the GoIP gateway supports multi device groups, with flexible setting of large GSM gateway groups with different channel numbers. With its low price, excellent voice quality, and powerful features, the GoIP series gateway is the first choice for system integrators, traffic operators, and softswitch manufacturers.
- LEDs for Power, Ready, Status, WAN, PC, GSM
- Call forward from GSM to VoIP and VoIP to GSM
- Dial in mode or dial out mode only
- Password protection for both GSM dial in or dial out
- Retransmit GSM Caller ID to VoIP terminal
- Open Standard VoIP Protocols (ITU H.323 V4 and IETF SIP V2)
- Single or Multiple Server Registrations
- Two 10/100 Ethernet for WAN / LAN connections
- GSM module for making GSM calls
- Speech quality ensured by QoS at the Ethernet and IP layers and comprehensive jitter buffer
- VLAN and QoS support
- NAT Transversal and Router functions
- Voice prompts, HTTP Web, Auto Provision support for configuration and updates
- Highly stable embedded Linux operating system in high performance ARM 9 Processor
- Dynamic selection of codec
- Advanced jitter buffer
- Automatic traversal of NAT and firewall
- VLAN / Qos
- Echo cancellation for Speakerphone
- Comfort noise generation (CNG)
- Voice activity detection (VAD)
- Auto provisioning (requires auto provisioning server)
- On line firmware upgrade
- Multi-language support: English and Chinese
- Remote SIM operation for SIM Card management
- SMPP support for 3rd party development of SMS Applications.
- Free server utilities for remote access and SMS management.
- Telnet mode for sending AT commands to GSM module.
- Compact and light weight design
- Direct customer support
operating and circuit light
Relay or Port forwarding
NTP / SNTP
10/100 auto adaptation
Max support 200 terminals
10/100 auto adaptation
ITU H.323 V4 and IETF SIP V2, SIP (RFC3261) TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP/RARP,
G.168 Echo cancellation
Quad Band DBL GOIP4 Channels 4 SIM CARDS support change IMEI VOIP IP PBX VOIP Gateway
- Brand: DBL
- Product Code: GDP-GOIP4
- Availability: In Stock